Forum-arkiv

Velkommen til arkivet

Her finder du arkiverede artikler og forumtråde fra Naturbasens nu lukkede hjemmeside "Danmarks Fugle og Natur".

Du kan benytte det nye forum "Artsbestemmelse", hvis du har brug for hjælp til identifikation af dyr, planter eller svampe fundet i Danmark.

Opret ny artsbestemmelse

18. juli 2005

Fotos af ørnevåger søges

Hvis der er nogen der sidder inde med fotos af ørnevåger, vil Kurt Möbus (umweltbild@t-online.de) fra Tyskland gerne låne nogle:

Dear collegues,

on your internet sites, I found several pictures of Long-Legged Buzzards recorded in Denmark during the last years. Because this year in springtime, I could watch an unusual "invasion" of 2nd-cy-Long-Leggeds here in Germany, I'm planning an internet site for showing pictures of the birds and discussing the identification marks. The background is, that most German ornithologists seem to have great problems to identify the Long-Legged under field conditions. So I would like to demonstrate that their danish (and netherlands, and italian, and ... ) collegues don't have such difficulties and do record Long-Leggeds looking very similar to the birds I could identify. Therefore, I would like to ask you if you could kindly allow me to show some of the photographies published on your website for comparison. Of course, there is no commercial use, the site will be seperated from the commercial site www.naturepix.de, and I guarantee copyright notices, thanks to the photographers and a link to your site.

In hope that you can agree, I kindly stay with best regards to Denmark

Kurt Möbus

De senest indberettede arter i Naturbasen: