Velkommen til arkivet

Her finder du arkiverede artikler og forumtråde fra Naturbasens nu lukkede hjemmeside "Danmarks Fugle og Natur".

Du kan benytte det nye forum "Artsbestemmelse", hvis du har brug for hjælp til identifikation af dyr, planter eller svampe fundet i Danmark.

Opret ny artsbestemmelse

15. januar 2003

Spanish birdwatcher looks for Danish ones

Helo to everyone!

My name's Moises and I'm from Malaga, southern Spain. I'm a birdwatcher and I like also other animals such as mammals reptils and in general all about Nature. I will live in Denmark soon and I'd like to get in contact with Danish birdwatchers to share information about each other's country. I will feel lost when I will arrive at Denmark lands to watch birds and other animals so I would be so grateful to those people who feel like writing back to me to be in contact.

I have been watching birds and helping ringers here in Southern Spain since I was about 12 years old, and I am 26 now.

I would like to say to those people who want to write to me that any time they would like to come to Malaga, my town in Southern Spain, it would be a pleasure to guide them through all the most interesting places for birdwatching and other activities in Nature.

This is my e-mail adderss:

moihawk@yahoo.es

and this is my phone nr.

Ah! About the language: I am just starting learning danish (I don't find it difficult! hehe)but as you can see, I speak good English,and later on I would practice danish with you! he he he

Well I think it is all about.

Thank you so much for paying some attention to this and reading it all! Mange tak till dig!

Please write back soon!

Yours

Moises Peregrina

De senest indberettede arter i Naturbasen: