Forum-arkiv

Velkommen til arkivet

Her finder du arkiverede artikler og forumtråde fra Naturbasens nu lukkede hjemmeside "Danmarks Fugle og Natur".

Du kan benytte det nye forum "Artsbestemmelse", hvis du har brug for hjælp til identifikation af dyr, planter eller svampe fundet i Danmark.

Opret ny artsbestemmelse

28. februar 2010

Hawke Endurance 23-70x70

Spottingscope står fuldstændig som nyt, inklusiv godt justerbart trebensstativ i taske samt to fastspændingsplader, sælges samlet for 1100,- incl. evt forsendelse

Fully multi-coated lenses

The large 70mm dia objective lens allows more light to enter the optical system, the Hawke ETE (Edge to Edge) fully multi-coated lenses give a clear resolution and good colour transmission at all light levels.The attractive rubber armored green and black body is waterproof for use in all weathers, there is a twist out sunshade to reduce glare in very bright conditions. Wide angle lenses allow the user to scan round and then zoom in the eyepiece and focus down on smaller objects.

The tripod mounting system features a 360 degree rotation to allow viewing even in the most cramped hides. The Spotter is supplied with lens caps and a padded stay-on carry case to give protection whilst in use and storage.

Features

• Power: 23~70 X

• Objective diameter: 70mm

• Field of view: (at 1000m/at 1000yds.) 33m / 99ft ~ 15m/45ft

• Near focus: 7.5m

• Coating condition: All lens - fully multi coated, ETE Microlux

• Nitrogen-filled, waterproof, fogproof

• Eye-relief: 17mm~14mm

• Prism material: BAK4

• Eyecups:Twist up

• Weight: Net: 1250g

Foto: Keld Skytte Petersen