Forside» I samarbejde med Naturhistorisk Museum Aarhus Log ind | Opret profil | Hjælp
fyld
19. oktober 2021

Forum

Forumoversigt | Start ny tråd | Seneste tråde | Aktive tråde | Ubesvarede tråde | Retningslinjer

Side 3 af 3 - Gå til side 1 2 3

<< | Forrige side | 

Navn Forum -> Fotografering og digiscoping -> Seneste tråde | Aktive tråde | Ny tråd | Ubesvarede tråde

Mark Berkery
#20 Kommentar postet d. 02-04-13 kl. 02:28. Emne: Fantastisk flot Makro arbejde - Primært Arthropods
Oh, if you are careful they often don''t fly away - moths in daylight, they are nocturnal. But gentle gets the picture.

Looks very good.

Kommentér

Lasse Enevoldsen
#21 Kommentar postet d. 07-05-14 kl. 20:50. Emne: Fantastisk flot Makro arbejde - Primært Arthropods
@Mark Berkery wild seeds

Hi. I read the thread because of the nice pictures and saw your questions regarding intentional seed spreading of wild flowers (in particular). I cannot give an answer about Queen Margrethes involvement in such a project, but I know that such a project has been debatted here. On the surface such a project might look like a cool thing to do, but there has been critique as well. It might not be a good idea after all, for several reasons:

• The overall problem is the destruction of habitats and not the lack of plants per se. If the habitats where protected or enlarged, threatened plants will (almost) automatially take root.
  • If a specific plant is not growing in a particular place, it might well be because this place is not suitable for this place anyway.
  • Releasing vast amounts of seeds in the wild of specific plants, can destabilize the ecologial balance and might even threaten already endangered plants.
  • Releasing vast amounts of seeds in the wild, has potential to weaken the gene pool.
  • Ok that was the cons. I guees we all know the pros? Cheers

Kommentér

Lasse Enevoldsen
    #22 Kommentar postet d. 07-05-14 kl. 21:05. Emne: Fantastisk flot Makro arbejde - Primært Arthropods
    Here is a source (in Danish) from Naturrådet ie. the Nature council:

- se linket HER

Kommentér

Side 3 af 3 - Gå til side 1 2 3

<< | Forrige side | 

Email notificering
    Du modtager en e-mail når dit indlæg besvares

Klik her for avanceret søgning i observationerne

Om www.fugleognatur.dk | Indhold | Vilkår | Kvalitetssikring | Hjælp | Retningslinier | Ordforklaring | Persondatapolitik | Translator